October 2017

Options
1skholloway
1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
Gosh, the last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! Mom ended up getting to come home from the hospital on Saturday. She will have outpatient rehab for a few weeks. She is doing well. It was hard to leave her Saturday because Dad was outside mowing but I put everything in reach and she didn't need me. I offered to stay with her yesterday while Dad was at church but she didn't need me. I offered to help her bathe and she said Dad would do that. It will be nice to not have to go to the hospital daily.

I don't think I worked out at the gym at all last month. I exercised very little elsewhere. I have to do better this month. My part-time job will be busier but I must make time for more exercise. My schedule will be busy for the rest of 2017.

I'm not logging my food and I want to get back to doing that regularly as well. I think I have slacked on that because I'm eating a little more freely now and still maintaining my weight. I'm not ready to quit logging my meals. It's an easy accountability tool.

I hope you have a great week!