What are you doing to get that 20lbs off ?

Options
raraCoco
raraCoco Posts: 27 Member
Hi guys!
I plan on getting that first 10lbs off by November 12th with eating under 1500 calories a day and doing step aerobics which burns approx 300 cals for 25 minutes.
I am drinking only water, fizzy water and tea!
If you are interested in some really good workouts I seriously recommend Jenny Ford on youtube. She is great for beginners workouts and most of her workouts require very little to no equipment.
Here is the link to the workout I use 5 days a week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNAeuOs866Y

When it comes time for those holiday meals what are your thoughts on self control? I really have no self control Lol! I plan on eating a giant serving of mostly veggies and turkey and skipping the mashed potatoes all together :neutral: And then indulging in desert at the end. I am hoping this will leave me satisfied. Go for those veggies first!

Replies

• VAorBust
    VAorBust Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm logging my food and trying to stick to my calorie goal. I'm also shooting to walk at least 3 miles a day.
  • SHW33TP3A
    SHW33TP3A Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am logging every bite, sticking to my calorie goals, running 3 times per week and aiming for some strength work/yoga on the other 2 days. Most important I'm sticking to it when I travel for work, which is a lot and is tempting. I'm choosing hotels with good gyms and planning restaurants in advance. No excuses.
  • slimmergirl2015
    slimmergirl2015 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I get meals at work, planning on halving my portion sizes... they are quit large at the moment. No junk food or drinks... Drinking lots of water. Spinning class/ HIIT training 4times a week.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 21 day fix starting tomorrow, also plan on walk/run with my puppies for at least an hour every morning. I am going to work on logging all of my food and keeping track on my 21DF app too. NO CHEATING....
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 18/6 Intermittent Fasting, and increasing the intensity of my walk/runs.
  • morazacs1991
    morazacs1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am working in more walking, more gym time, and drinking lots and lots of water. No chest days which I know lots of people say is dumb but all I know is when I work in a cheat day, it becomes cheat week and month so