I want a doughnut

Options
SoLiveItUp
SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
The title says it all, right at this moment I'm craving a jam filled doughnut I just want to eat a couple yes more than one, just the thought of it but I know I shouldn't, help me not by the way this is my first post so please be kind.

Replies

• kimchi__kimchi
    Options
    How did you go? If the doughnuts were at your house, it would've been harder. I suggest freezing them and then take them to work/give to friends the next day.
    I find having no temptation in my house also works, as having to leave the house to get food really makes me think twice about what I'm doing, actually lets me assess the situation and think, how much do I want this, how am I going to feel after.....However, I find I overeat on clean, healthy food. It's my weakness. So, I guess maybe I just need to have no food in the house :(
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I exercised that day and then realized it wasn't worth it. I live with my large family with many siblings so really can't stop total junk food. The next day I did eat a few but they fit into my calories. Today I ate 7 small cookies for breakfast and a doughnut but then I exercised which I know is still a problem because really you shouldn't have to eat an entire container to be satisfied. I always feel when I overeat I enjoy that moment of thrill from eating without a limit but I know in the back of my head there will be consequences if I'm honest I feel as though I go in as though its a challenge and it shouldn't be with food.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm krispy kreme
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would recommend that you swap the donut (wheat/white flour) with perhaps a macaroon or rice cake covered with chocolate (delicious) or a rolo chocolate dessert or a chocolate mousse or a piece of chocolate. In my experience the donut is the worst offender as the wheat flour can be a trigger for craving MORE white carbs.