Video clip for 5 Mega Miles ... decisions, decisions

Options
TeaBea
TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
The video clip is up for 5 Mega Miles ..... coming in September

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansones-5-mega-miles-with-band-6422

Walk it Off in 30 Days coming in August ........video clip is here:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansones-walk-it-off-in-30-days-6412

Both have a music only option .......I like the pretty new set, what do you all think?

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of buying both! Have you decided on one yet?
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I so plan on purchasing both soon. Love the 3 Mega Mile one so I'm excited to have a 5 mile Mega coming up. Releases on my birthday :smile: How cool is that. Really like the music only option for those times when I want to zone out and exercise.

:flowerforyou:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    The Walk It Off in 30 Days DVDs is one of the DVDs I ordered yesterday. I liked the idea of mixing weight training and walking, and being able to do both for an hour workout or just one for a 30 minute workout.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I tried miles 1, 2 and 3 of this yesterday (didn't have time to finish). I will be interested to hear what people think of it. It is one of those combo deals, some miles with the band, a faster interval mile, etc. Has the new crew in it. She may change it up for the final two miles, and while it was fine, the steps were very basic. I like when she adds something new! But seems like a good workout.
  • krommama
    krommama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had our local library order this video, and I really like it so far. I've only done the walking with no toning miles [miles 1, 3, and 5]. I like that the warm up and cool down aren't part of a mile. You can't program what you want, but I just start it and jump to what I want with the remote, so no biggie. I like that I can do three different miles at one time. I've done this video several times since checking it out of the library, and I would highly recommend it to others.