What's on your mind today?

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
This is where we let everyone know how we are all doing with this month's challenge, or you can just share what's on your mind. Recipes, ideas, workouts, anything that you think might be helpful to others.

Maybe, you've tried something that has worked for you in the past and would like to share it with the group. Maybe, you have a NSV (Non Scale Victory) that you would like to share with the group. Anything that you feel comfortable sharing or anything that you feel comfortable asking the group with help....this is the place to come.

The GOOD!! What NSV did you have this week!!
The BAD!! So what....you ate the whole thing!!
The UGLY!! That darn scale went through the window this week....it deserved it too!!

What's on your mind today??

Replies

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Removed post as my question was answered. Thanks
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi UAC friends

I often find it difficult to keep my daily intake protein levels to near requirement. I am limited to 1200 daily so need high protein low carb foods ideas.

I already eat a lot of chicken, high protein porridge, cottage cheese, salmon. Not a lover of other fish.

If you have any ideas that would be great, I don't like, pasta, rice, humour, avacados. I eat loads of fruit and veg. Thank you all Carol
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Hi UAC friends

I often find it difficult to keep my daily intake protein levels to near requirement. I am limited to 1200 daily so need high protein low carb foods ideas.

I already eat a lot of chicken, high protein porridge, cottage cheese, salmon. Not a lover of other fish.

If you have any ideas that would be great, I don't like, pasta, rice, humour, avacados. I eat loads of fruit and veg. Thank you all Carol

Do you like Greek yogurt??
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi UAC friends

Yes I usually buy fage yogurt. Are all Greek yogurts high in
    Protein?
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Hi UAC friends

Yes I usually buy fage yogurt. Are all Greek yogurts high in
    Protein?

Fage is my favorite!! Even the no fat/low calorie brands have 15g in a 5.3oz. container.