Anyone here?

Options
Hi fellow New Jerseyans! I live in Highland Park. I just started using MFP for the first time in a long while, and this is my first time using the community section of the site/app. I love outdoor hiking, walking, and jogging. I'm a former marathoner, but out of shape for the last few years since my kiddo was born and I took a sedentary desk job. There's a wonderful running club in my area, the Raritan Valley Road Runners, but hard to find folks in that group who'll jog/walk 13-15 minute miles with me. This past weekend we went camping & hiking at Voorhees State Park in Clinton, which is lovely. Anyone else in Central NJ have favorite local hiking spots?

Replies

• 911Doughboy
    911Doughboy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think this group died a while back....Im a bit south from you (Monmouth County) and Ive noticed the best hiking is mainly in the northern half of the state. Cheesequake State Park would be the closest to you probably
  • PastChief04
    PastChief04 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    They're is a great hiking spot in pa.i love it there! Its called rickets glenn. Not sure if I spelled that correctly.