Introduce Yourself

Options
Hi there! Let us get to know you by answering a few questions.

1. Tell us a little about yourself: name, where you are from, your job, or whatever you feel like sharing.
2. What’s your goal?
3. What is your plan to achieve it?
4. What are you going to do to celebrate when (not if, when! :) ) you achieve your goal?

—fitsarahxoxoxo

Replies

• jbmason331
    jbmason331 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning, my name is Jennifer and I am in fashion. I am looking to reach my weight goal my the end of 2017. I must be a bit... ok much better about getting to the gym and maintaining a consistent program.
  • fitsarahxoxoxo
    fitsarahxoxoxo Posts: 14 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So I'm Sarah. I'm a stay-at-home mom of kids ages 6, 4, and 1. I'm looking to lose my remaining vanity pounds to get to my dream body by 1/1/18 :) I lost all my baby weight plus about 10lbs more but have let 5lbs creep back on, so I'm trying to get back to where I was at my best and then lean out even a little more from there.

What's my plan? I'm working out every morning and I'm eating 1450 daily. This breaks down to 3 meals + a protein bar as a snack with a mug of herbal tea before bed each night. To stay this low I'm cutting out all desserts until the new year, but my husband and I agreed we'd get a Halo Top apiece each weekend as a reward for our hard work along the way.

And to treat myself once I hit my long-term goal of getting in the 120s by New Year's Day, I'm going to a salon to get my hair done for the first time! I've been box color/Great Clips when there's a coupon girl all my life for my color and cuts, so this is a big splurge for me. I'm thinking either a cool ashier light brown (like Taylor Hill) or maybe a balayage. But I've got to see the 120s on the scale by January 1 to earn it!