Welcome Week 1

Options
Super excited to concur the week and looking forward to 6 more!

Replies

• quitallthings
    quitallthings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone as we start this challenge together. I'm checking in from Durham, North Carolina.

Just want to stay accountable, so my goals are to 1) Lose 10 pounds during the challenge, and 2) Log into MFP every day. That should get my streak up past 100 days!
  • km25lis
    km25lis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My goal is to track my food in MyFitnessPal and try to exercise 30 minutes a day. I want this to keep me accountable. I'm looking forward to the support and encouragement of this group and supporting others!
  • sydsunflower
    sydsunflower Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My goal is to be mindful of what I eat during the holidays and to work on some lighter recipes for family gatherings. I would like to maintain, and maybe lose 5 lbs.
  • sandzmama
    sandzmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, glad to be participating this year.

My goals are to keep track of my nutrition and fitness here, and to maintain my current weight.

• heatherbrissette
    Options
    Good Morning everyone and happy Wednesday. I am in a bit of a slide right lately and hoping this group and program will help me auto correct. My goal is to take this one day at a time and not set a goal for Jan 1st that will leave me feeling disappointed. I want to set one goal each morning (or the night before if I can stay awake) and feel the achievement daily.
  • aguilla112
    aguilla112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    I've invited several members of my church in hopes of getting us all active and tracking our nutrition!
  • missjoany
    missjoany Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to keep my streak going in MFP and to log more water.