Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome UAC December Members!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. I can tell you that it is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like to join this challenge to keep me accountable. I have lost 11.7 lb since August 28. My goal is to loose another 10 pounds.
  • mybesttutu
    mybesttutu Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Much success fellow challengers!
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm so glad to see you all here. I've been up and down the scale since I was a teenager, and it's time to not diet, but be healthy. I think this is a great place to start building healthy habits.
  • KristinElyse1717
    Options
    Brand new to the group this month for December! Loved the description and the motivation and accountability that comes with it. Tracking/logging food intake is new for me as I have a busy work life so this app is wonderful!