What's on your mind today?

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
How are you doing with this month's challenge?

Here's where you can share what's on your mind. Recipes, ideas, workouts, anything that you think might be helpful to others.

Maybe, you've tried something that has worked for you in the past and would like to share it with the group. Maybe, you have a NSV (Non Scale Victory) that you would like to share with the group. Anything that you feel comfortable sharing or anything that you feel comfortable asking the group with help....this is the place to come.

The GOOD!! What NSV did you have this week!!
The BAD!! So what....you ate the whole thing!!
The UGLY!! That darn scale went through the window this week....it deserved it too!!

What's on your mind today??

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,626 Member
    tho there's not much left of November, I started my challenge today 11/25. I stayed 36 calories under & after taking dogs for walk, took one for bike ride with me. Being somewhat OCD has it's rewards as I have to pass this challenge
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,578 Member
    edited November 2017
    The GOOD!! What NSV did you have this week!!

Because of THIS challenge I was able to resist pizza my husband ordered at 8 pm tonight, yay for me!
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    @GrandmaJackie - way to attack this challenge.

I am having to ignore the Pecan Turtles my hubby brought home for himself. I am okay with his grapes, dates, bread and other high carb goodies, but chocolate is my downfall. I tried having a carb friendly chocolate in the house and that was a complete FAIL!!! I could not eat just one square. In no time I had eaten the whole bar.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    I made a bad beginning. Used 2 pass days already :'(
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    I made a bad beginning. Used 2 pass days already :'(

So sorry to hear, just carry on and try to forget those two days, it's a very difficult time of year. You can do this don't let two days run into weeks and months. Good luck
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,235 Member
    Alright, i did my best to stay under calories today. But I had to take my pass day #3. I am happy I made it this far. I like this challenge and will enter again in January. What I like is that on most days, I did stay under calories.