December 28 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    hgkho00tlmcl.jpg
    Actually, I know that everyone will be back in January.
    BTW: Anyone feel bold enough to plan on being in the UAC December Winner's Circle?
    @craigo3154 continues to qualify. Who else?
    Best wishes, Rick
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2017
    Well done to you all for keeping on keeping on! xx
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    No chance Rick! But am planning on it for January...
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I am in the circle no problem this month. Now Jan is the month I start to slide I don't know if the snow makes me depressed or what but I know. January / February are my tough months.
    Yes x 3 for yesterday.
    My coworker and I are thankful we are inside the bank the rest of the week. Yep I wore my long johns I hope it's warmer inside today.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Predictions for Winner's Circle? Hope to be, but not making any prediction. My luck is that a prediction would likely be a bad omen and put me on the sidelines with an injury.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    @RangerRickL, I'll be in the winner's circle. I think that I've used one pass day, this month.

It's nice to see so many people continue in this challenge :)
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    I am out of the winners circle but on the plus side, I stepped out of it later in the month than I usually do :D
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    edited December 2017
    Although I plan to have a pass day at 31st. I believe I will also be in winner's circle. @RangerRickL

Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    December 28
    Exercised?: Yes. 6km in 46 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Morning walk. After finished and had breakfast, daughter asked to go for a walk, so walked a further 2.5km.

Then in afternoon went to water park for nephews birthday. Was able to get in and run around with the kids instead of just watch from the sidelines.

All in all an active day.

@RangerRickL. As usual, I still make circle this month (even if I do nothing till new year).
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,128 Member
    edited December 2017
    Congratulations to the winner circle!! And to everyone that is participating!!! <3

I was so confident that I could hang tough in December. But it didn't happen from the calories and tracking. I've either hiked or cross country skied everyday since I last reported in. But eating has been awful. Got back logging today and eating right. I feel better too. Tomorrow I'm back in the office. So I am planning a normal day. Planning --- that important key word for me!!! Usually if I plan I stick to it and All is good.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Yes x 3
  • w8goal4life
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @RangerRickL. As usual, I still make circle this month (even if I do nothing till new year).
    @craigo3154 Way to go. Hope to join you, as well as others, in the circle for December.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    A big congrats to those that made the circle. I hung in good for a while. I made it through being sick on vacation. I actually think I would have made it through the rest of the vacation. I couldn't access the internet so by the time I could get on I couldn't keep up with it, I tried to write it all down but couldn't seem to keep up with it. Love myfitnesspal but when you can't keep a connection you can't look up the food you eat. Bummer!! I ended up taking a tracking break and lets face it the last few days I haven't been able to exercise since I've had the crud. However I have not been overindulging so hoping to be able to snap out of it.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    28-Dec-2017

Exercise: yes, 90 minutes of cross country skiing
    Calories: yes, within my limit
    Tracking: yes, everything
  • w8goal4life
    edited December 2017
    Yes x 3 today. I attempted a walk outside in below zero wind chills... I lasted all of about 15 minutes before all of my digits were numb. Resorted to the usual indoor exercise videos on YouTube for approximately 40 minutes with short segments on aerobics, abs, strength and stretches.

Wishing winner circle success to all who are adhering to their goals in December; and new horizons for those who are looking forward to fulfilled New Year resolutions.

@windowqueen2003 Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I, too, will probably start out strong in January but will not be able to follow through for the entire month due to travel. January is a new month for you to begin, again!

@120maggie A new "plan" begins January 1 for every UAC participant. Hang in there!

@oykucan My husband's birthday is Dec 31. I'm still debating as to whether it will be a pass day for me. We have no New Year's Eve plans...so I just may be able to squeak by.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,128 Member
    @w8goal4life thanks for the encouragement
    Three yesses for today!
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Did well today, well under on calories, and shoveled snow us 24 minutes. Gotta do better.
    Everything logged.

Focus on being in winners circle next month.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Hubby is still sick so our ‘To Do’ list is a ‘Not Done Yet’ list. We have tomorrow together and then he travels early Saturday until Jan 3rd. Man, time flies!
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Did 30 min on rowing machine for exercise!
    Calories- no
    Tracking- no
    It’s so hard for me to not have all the yummy leftovers and sweet treats from Christmas! I do plan to get rid of whatever is left come the new year. Until then, I’m just kind of enjoying myself :O
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Exercise ✅ weights
    Calories ✅ just squeaked by
    Logging ✅

@RangerRickL I’m planning on making it to the circle. I’ve saved up one more pass. :)