December 25 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    5jui3xndsys8.gif
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    December 25
    Exercised?: Yes. 6km in 46 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Early walk today before visiting family for Christmas. Good pace again.

Good food, good company.

Christmas lunch in Australia is often a barbecue or seafood and cold meats (because the weather is warm). Today was prawns, chicken, turkey, ham, salad, with pavlova dessert, wine, cheese (and biscuits), chocolate and tea to follow. Unfortunately my parents were unable to obtain oysters or crayfish as they had done in previous years.

Managed to track everything and stay under budget.

Hope everyone else is having a great Christmas.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Went to midnight mass oh was it snowing :# My parents were so happy to see me it was worth driving in it. Ok I totally feel like staying in my jammies all day and just staying home. Xmas is so not my holiday. I am a thanksgiving person. I think Xmas makes me look at my life and I am very critical of everything I did wrong. The scrooge thing and I think ok what am I going to do better .

Food should be no problem today I have a migraine I don't feel like eating.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrates.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Day went well I am beat yes x 3
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Yes to 3x. Cleaned/organized & rearranged furniture this morning. Couple hours.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Pass Day #1 for me. Intentions were good...but desserts got the best of me today.
  • dawnrenae17
    dawnrenae17 Posts: 32 Member
    Pass! I don’t wait until the first to start being strict and turning things around that I let slip during the last month. Tomorrow starts a more strict awareness of carbs and sugar tracking! Probably will have some serious detox issues this next week! Pray for me!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,578 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    25-Dec-2017

Exercise: yes, my neighbour bailed, because it was snowing. However, I got out there and did a 2 hour walk. Toasty warm:-)

Calories: yes, within my budget

Tracking: yes, everything
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    25-Dec-2017

Exercise: yes, my neighbour bailed, because it was snowing. However, I got out there and did a 2 hour walk. Toasty warm:-)

Calories: yes, within my budget

Tracking: yes, everything
  • RangerRickL
    I am almost always a Pass-day guy on holidays. It's more important to me to just be a part of the family celebration. When we were younger, we hosted the family dinners. Now, it's our children who host the family holiday dinners. It's a very nice. We were with our first son and our first daughter and their families. We gathered at our son and daughter in law's home. Got to be with our grandchildren too.
    Blessings to you all!
    Rick
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

A brisk dog walk only today. Went to a beautiful lunch at a friend’s and then a lazy afternoon with the pack, Hubby, Hudson and Poppy (my favourite pastime)

• glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Exercise ✅ weights
    Calories ✅ barely squeaked under
    Logging ✅
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Pass day today!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,364 Member
    December 23
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

December 24
    Pass day 4

December 25
    Pass day 5
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Pass day again, that's me out of the winners circle. Next month... Had a lovely walk with my sister and the dogs - over 5km of muddy, hilly terrain. It was a bit misty when we started out, but an hour and a half later the sun was out and the sky was a lovely wintery blue. Then home and cooked a late Christmas lunch of roast beef (collected from our local butcher this morning), roasted veg and red cabbage (plus sparkling wine and red wine of course!). Probably not too far over on calories but I didn't track.

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a good one, and those that don't had a good and peaceful day.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Pass Day :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!