December 24 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    o8fs6r2tqam9.jpg
    Here are some images both secular and religious of Christmas Eve. For those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas. For those who do not celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays.
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    This year is so different. My husband and I always went to 6 am mass Xmas morning. This year they are not offering it so at present he has me going to midnight mass with my parents. He wants to go to church with his siblings. I would go with him but his sister is very domineering I try to play nice but lately I just want to smack her. Truly not the Xmas spirit. ;) She is one of the few people who push my buttons.

Time to get moving snow waits for no one. Till later.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    December 24
    Exercised?: Yes. 6km in 46 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Good pace today.

Dinner with family tomorrow. Christmas for me is about family. May be my first pass day in a while.

Helped someone else set up a racing drone today. Suddenly realised how much tech knowledge goes into these things. Not so much a learning curve as a learning cliff for the newcommer.

Well under on calories too.

Merry Christmas all for tomorrow.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,128 Member
    edited December 2017
    So I fell off the wagon eating way too much, not tracking, some times exercising so times not. No winner's circle for me. Interesting what kind of started things was my Fitbit of two years stopped syncing. I know lots of people who report troubles but mine has been performing fine until the two year mark. I know it isn't accurate but it's consistent. Made a good maintenance tool for me. Think I will uninstall and then reinstall. If that doesn't work I will hit the after Christmas sales.
    Yesterday got a good winter hike in. About ready to head out again. We have snow but ground isn't frozen so can't cross country ski.
    Of course my timing is all off with my eating. I am tried of eating too much of the wrong stuff. I am ready to go back to feeling right when I eat right and my sister in laws dinner feast starts at 3:00pm.!!! We have Christmas dinner at our house tomorrow. All my family's favorites.
    Oh well!! At least I sure can't feel depraved. I plan the reasonably these next two days. The urge to eat sweets is gone!
  • Great pics, Rick...thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas!!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Lovely photos Rick. Pass day - have not tracked today - probably not that much over calories though. Walked round a Sunday market this morning - was quite misty and frosty first thing, and quite cool. No snow fortunately. @2020pinktogo I do feel for you having to shovel all that snow. I hope we all have a lovely and peaceful few days. Off to wrap some presents! (Still no Brussel sprouts to be found. Did get some parsnips though - the French don't really eat them, and my husband doesn't like them so all the more for my sister and I.)
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Awesome pics @RangerRickL. Made me miss my village where I grew up.

Exercise: Yes. (Lots of snow related exercise today. Sliding with a wooden sled for more than 2 hours and I also participated in an annual local snowball fight in our neighbourhood.)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,399 Member
    So found out we are having an unexpected guest to dinner tomorrow. No big deal I have a gift box in the attic just in case such an emergency should arise. I know exactly what to pull that would be perfect. UGH!!!! I told my daughter to help herself to anything in the attic. LOL. So the hour before the local grocer is closing I am getting lottery tickets for a gift. :/ It's not perfect but it is something. I guess I need to rework on the gift box and hide it better.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    @RangerRickL those pictures are majestic!

@craigo3154 I think this is my 5th month for UAC and I’ve never seen you take a pass day, I hope you enjoy a slight deviance from your normal routine

@2020pinktogo sometimes unexpected drop ins are the best gift. Good luck with the snow.… I don’t blame you steering clear of your SIL, I have one that latches on to me and bores me with WW2 talk all the time.

@BadgerLamb236 we don’t have Christmas markets here and I have to go right out of my way to get Glüewein even, I’m a tiny bit envious!

Merry Christmas to all, wishing you peace and joy

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    @RangerRickL I enjoyed seeing your pics Thanks for sharing.
    Yes to 3. 30 min walk.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Yes x 3 One hour walk in the village with husband and 30 minutes of exercise & stretching video.

@RangerRickL Loved the pics. Not surprised you like to ride if you have your very own stable. Lucky you!

Holiday memories are based on reflection. Regardless of faith, religion or creed, hoping each of you will be blessed with joyous memories.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,578 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • dawnrenae17
    dawnrenae17 Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ugh, time for bed. I am not feeling well. Hopefully it is just something I ate and not the stomach flu creeping in on me the day before Christmas with my parents! I met all three goals today. Tomorrow may be a different story, but I guess it will largely depend on how my stomach feels!
  • RangerRickL
    We went to a lovely Christmas Eve service in which dozens of children sang and participated in a Christmas story pageant. Rose & I returned home to listen to Christmas music on Pandora’s classical Christmas channel. Just lovely music!
    Exercise: two hours of horse care in the cold and snow. Brrr!
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by more than 309 kcal
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Exercise-no
    Tracking-every bite
    Calories-on the nose!
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Exercise ✅ rowing machine early
    Calories ❌
    Logging ✅

Pass #2
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Hubby is sick and in bed, along with Poppy, our Staffie. It’s a very quiet Christmas Eve for me and Hudson, my Pit/Lab mix. We’re watching telly under a blanket <3