December 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,192 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes - 40 minutes of jogging and walking - garnered 15,000 steps today
    Under Calories - yes
    Logged everything - yes
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes. Lots of cleaning and shopping.
    Calories: under (including 1/2 of Kristi Kreme doughnut
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    3(yes)
    exercise: 1 hour hike on the bluffs near Half Moon Bay (doubles as meditation)
    calories: under
    tracked: yep

Since I'm Jewish and watching my food intake, so I will be passing on the Chinese food and a movie that is traditional for Christmas Day. I'm a teacher, so I'm going to enjoy the two weeks reading, developing a new class for my juniors, finding new hikes in the bay area, and cooking the turkey I was planning on cooking for Thanksgiving, but got too tired to deal with. And now I'm going to bat my lashes at my Christian friends to see if I can get a Christmas invite.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,319 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Challenge of the Month/Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,319 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    December 2 and 3

Yes X 3

Congrats to all that made it into the Winners Circle. Good Job!!

I am so happy to be a part of this amazing group. I started this challenge in August. I was at the point where I couldn't get my momentum going. I read the requirements and thought "I can do this" I thought I can do anything if I am motivated and challenged if it's good for me. I finally like to exercise. I have lost 19 lbs since I started the August challenge. Thanks to this challenge now I know I can maintain my weight. I'm only 8 lbs away from my maintenance weight. Lots of NSV's like having more energy, buying smaller sizes. Going shopping in my closet in my smaller sizes (yes we women usually have a 2 to 3 size spread...Eternal Optimist ..always hoping to get in that smaller size sometime...along with Sad Realist...better keep the larger one just in case ) .

Welcome new ones!! Please don't give up...just keep plugging along.

Thank you so much for keeping this challenge going @RangerRickL and @craig3154 helping us be healthier, thinner and happier!!

Me tooooo, because of this challenge I”m able to start losing again!!! Thank you both @RangerRickL and @craig3154..
  • polewalker2018
    polewalker2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    12/3
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Stayed within calorie limit: no - unfortunately had an unexpected opportunity to go out to lunch and I blew it..
    So, I will be taking a pass day...
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Dec. 3

Exercise: yes. 11 mins of walk at home you tube; 15 mins. Walk

Calories. Yes

Track: Yes
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,425 Member
    Options
    Dec 3: went to gym this morning for 40min
    kept within my calories, even tho I went to a baby shower
    logged everything
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Dec 2
    9 mile run
    Logged everything, even the wine, and the cake
    Under calories (barely), but that was with using all my exercise calories

Dec 3
    Planned rest day, spending the day with my niece for her birthday
    Pass #1

I'm reluctantly admitting I may have an injury. I've been in denial for a couple of weeks, but there is definitely something wrong. I had thought of bailing on the challenge, but I'm going to stick with it, hoping that it will keep me on track with the food and also doing what I can for exercise. For the next two weeks I"m planning on mostly swimming, but only an occasional run (3 miles max), and cautious lifting. No kickboxing, no long running, and no heavy weights. I may try out the stationary bike if I get sick of the pool.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of strength training and a 2 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • nnoodles22
    nnoodles22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Date: December 3
    Exercise: yes, 11,000 steps
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Excercise: yes, today was a rest day but got 20 minutes strolling around the farmers market
    Calories: yes logged and yes under
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Exercise-no
    Tracking-yes, a reception and a birthday party
    Calories-yes

Christmastime for me is church, family, friends and lots of music.

• dawnrenae17
    dawnrenae17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Calories? Yes, but barely. On a work trip so really going to have to be careful!
    Logged? Yes
    Wish me luck! This is my first work trip (5 hours from home) and I know it will be challenging.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    am_change called me out as a Father Christmas! I have had white hair for the past several years. I look a bit Santa-ish to me too.
    I flew home from NYC this evening. During my trip, I did well on the calories, walking and tracking. What I did not do was try to restrict my intake to gluten free foods. I do not have Celiac disease, but I am much more comfortable when I do not eat gluten. Tomorrow, I return to gluten free. I'm so ready!
    Tracking today: yes
    Exercise today: an hour walk in NYC
    Calories: under by a bit over 200 calories.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 18 mile bike ride plus 13k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.