Dating more than one person at a time......

Options
what's your thoughts?

personally, I am totally against it.

I am old fashioned, once I agree to a date with someone, I am only interested in that person until otherwise...

Replies

• lkaoki
    lkaoki Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m not for it either. If I met someone and decided to date him, it means I got to know him better and decided I want to pursue a romantic relationship with him.
  • kelseyllhunt
    kelseyllhunt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I am a serial monogamist.
  • MISSNYA92
    MISSNYA92 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what “dating” means to you. If you literally mean going on dates, then I don’t see the harm in having lunch with multiple people per week, but once someone expresses serious interest, and begins to become emotionally invested, then I think it’s fair to explain whether or not you’re interested in possibly pursuing a relationship, and explain that thus far you’ve been keeping your options open.
    I don’t think that just because someone who’s company you enjoy asks for more time or exclusivity, means you are obligated to give it to them, but if you value the person, then at least you can be honest with them. That will set a foundation of trust for any potential romantic relationship.
    Personally, I like to flirt and text multiple guys at a time if possible. It increases the odds that I will have fun places to go and occasions to dress up and wear heels! Lol. My favorite.
  • collenrohn
    collenrohn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah I guess your right