Hello!

Options
gsjpom
gsjpom Posts: 7 Member
Okay--here we are. I see there are 3 members, and I'm just one. Who are the other 2?

Replies

• Kblawrence52
    Kblawrence52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan! I just joined:) Thank you all for doing this!!

Kathy Barr
  • artsyparts
    artsyparts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So glad Susan P. suggested this! It's just the food tracking motivation I need to go along with the zumba efforts.
    ~ Susan Buchanan
  • gsjpom
    Options
    Kathy, I'm going to send you a friend request....I've deleted all my lists from last time a couple years ago. I set my diary settings to private so only friends can see.....
  • Spinninggranny
    Options
    I'm in, don't know how much food tracking I'l do, but I'm in.
  • gsjpom
    Options
    All that matter is you're in....you can tell jokes, or share interesting recipes, etc. Who cares about tracking? lol
  • paigemarvin
    Options
    I am here, need to mess with my settings to update them and figure out how to share stuff.
    Also think I have sent friend request to everyone in the group.

So my first question for this group....does anyone else find themselves terrible depressed at the limited number of calories one can eat to lose a pound a week. For me it is about 1350, and that is just not a lot. It is so hard to imagine doing that forever. Of course it is more depressing to think of gaining any weight, but still 1350 calories!

Paige
  • artsyparts
    Options
    Hi Paige,
    I set my goal for 1/2 pound a week at first, so I wouldn't get too discouraged. I'm finding it very motivational to eat right, and love it when I add my exercise and the number of calories I can eat bounces up.

It also encourages me when I hit the final entry for the day button and it tells me what I'll weigh in 5 wks, if I continue at this rate. I'm looking forward to all the different charts, under the reports category, once I have enough days to see what I need to work on. I've been surprised that I'm not getting enough potassium or calcium.
  • artsyparts
    Options
    I'm having trouble recording the arm exercises I do with free weights. I don't know what any of the moves are called. Guess I need to hunt online for the terms, like "overhead tricep extension" and "front deltoid raise". Yeah, I'm an exercise virgin.