Can we have something about music?

Options
badtraffic
badtraffic Posts: 34 Member
When I was younger I used to roll my eyes at my parents for not liking any current music but now I find myself listening to albums and I check and see some of them are 20 years old! What are you listening to?

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I must say, I always enjoyed my parents' music. Elton John and Cliff Richard
  • badtraffic
    Options
    No, not Cliff - really?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I’ve been listening to a lot of BSB and early Janet lately. BSB’s first album aged really well imo.
  • Versicolour
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Haha!! I'm afraid so!!! But I like a lot of other things too! I'm not all bad!
  • badtraffic
    Options
    I'm back on Massive Attack's Mezzanine, forgot how good it was.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    In light of the fact that it is just past 9pm and I am already fading, I thought I'd share one of my favourites from back in the day

https://youtu.be/8fGLiIvKKys
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This guy went to an *NSYNC concert once, and loved every minute of it along with the 8 other total guys in the arena.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is awesome Darnfam (I'm sorry I forgot your name)!!
    I cannot wait for more stories, especially ones from guys on here! Us gals usually have similar embarrassing fashion, etc stories :p
  • sdancer2017
    Options
    In light of the fact that it is just past 9pm and I am already fading, I thought I'd share one of my favourites from back in the day

I will forever think of you when Roxette finally comes on the radio! And belt my heart out, just for you!
  • Versicolour
    Options

I will forever think of you when Roxette finally comes on the radio! And belt my heart out, just for you!

Ah! Thank you!!! I have so many good memories of Roxette, I just keep going back to them
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I now have had The Corrs stuck in my head!

https://youtu.be/3JjpPUrtW2k
  • sdancer2017
    Options
    Oh I loved one of their songs....I'll have to look it up. I'm going dancing soon. I want to ask for hits from the late 90s, early 2000 so I can relive my 20s...I don't think they'll go back that far.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    It won't hurt to ask!!
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Haha! I went to a Backstreet Boys concert with a gf in middle school :#
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Haha! Did you have fun??
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’m kind of bummed I never got to see them in concert. Middle school feels like it was only a couple of years ago. It’s scary how time flies :(
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yes i did lol , i new the big songs like everyone else.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Haha! I never went to any concerts
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was more *NSYNC and 98 degrees than BSB
  • sdancer2017
    Options
    98 degrees!!!yes! I forgot about them! Hahaha

I went to 2 concerts in my life. And Im sure JC Chasez winked and waved to just me.

My neighbor gave me New Kids On The Block trading cards for my 1st communion & pajamas & socks with them on it....even though I never really listened to them.

I created dance routines on my back porch to Gloria Estefan & Whitney Houston.