AMAZING RACE - WINTER RESOLUTION

Options
samra338
samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
edited December 2017 in Social Groups
AMAZING RACE - WINTER RESOLUTION!

u9np9ffqtrvv.jpg

ARE YOU READY TO START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG? SET SOME GOALS AND KEEP THEM? LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION TO GET MOVING, MEET NEW FRIENDS, HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP TO HELP YOU, AND HAVE FUN?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

bzl9nzfc410m.jpg

JOIN OUR 8 WEEK TEAM CHALLENGE:
RUNNING JANUARY 8TH - MARCH 4TH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be 6 teams with a limit of 30 participants per team.Please click on the following link to sign up for the race, choose a number between 1 and 6 If you want to be placed in a specific Team.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR0l_Zn-j5zxqrM1nWk10rc6qmubITOZzqKEUjpwiow/edit?usp=drivesdk

IT'S FUN AND CHALLENGING! COME JOIN US!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just wondering if there’s a back up plan, even with posting on our wall....this is only enough for one team, :(. We STILL have 2 weeks, I’m seriously surprised not a lot more has not responded, :(
  • samra338
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just wondering if there’s a back up plan, even with posting on our wall....this is only enough for one team, :(. We STILL have 2 weeks, I’m seriously surprised not a lot more has not responded, :(

I will be posting in the Forums today or tmrw.

ETA: Just posted in the Challenges section. I will try to bump it up every other day.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Aw boo I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm usually a captain, but have a baby girl coming anytime in the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to get minutes in like I usually do. I'd still like to be a part of the challenge group and be a cheerleader! Definitely want to jump back into my captain spot for the next round, too!
    Enjoy, everyone!! Kick some booty!!
  • samra338
    Options
    samra338 wrote: »
    The group page has been created and the teams announced.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124281-amazing-race-winter-resolution