Introductions

Options
124»

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Happy new year to everyone! I am excited to get started! I lost some weight last year, and then summer hit and life got crazy! I haven’t gained but need to start losing again! I have big goals;)
  • Jadecarpet
    Jadecarpet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This challenge will keep me on my toes.
    I'm living in Wigan, North West of England. I'm nearly 14stone/194lbs, I'm late 40's and a busy mom of 4 - that includes the dog, not hubbs! :D

I am hoping to shed over 70lbs/3stone before Christmas 2018 (nothing like a target).
    Would be over the moon if I managed to get within 10lbs of my target weight.

I'm beginning to feel like a serial dieter, which cannot be healthy, I'm guessing.
    I have used MFP for 3/4 years now & this is the first challenge for me.
    Hoping that I can keep up with all the logging... Good Luck to all B)
  • LisaB12303
    LisaB12303 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this kind of challenge, but not weight loss. I'm 51 years old, and about 12 years ago, I lost half of my body weight. I've managed to keep most of it off, but over the last year, I've noticed some of it creeping back on.

Last year was full of stressors. My husband passed away, my anemia went out of control due to stress, and I wasn't allowed to exercise. Now I'm trying to get back on track, and I know that accountability is a big thing for me. I'm hoping that this group will help me with this.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Excited to be apart of this challenge...I want to be held accountable and this is just one extra way! Please add! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Let’s do this!
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I’m a new member and I’m excited to try this out. Keeping my fingers crossed that I stay committed.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,760 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    This sounds just what I’ve been looking for. Fun, fitness and accountability. My ultimate goal is to feel good about myself when I see myself in the mirror. I have to remind myself that it’s about progress and not perfection.

Jill