• MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Monday is always my killer workout- legs and spin class, so dead
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Glad you two are healthy and happy, Rick.

Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Pass #2. Hubby’s birthday and I fully enjoyed the chocolate cream cheese cupcakes I made as well as the fairly high calorie supper he requested. Didn’t go over by too much though and the leftover cupcakes are hidden away in the freezer so they don’t tempt me.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling better today! I did a 2 hour presentation to a group of seniors in the morning. Then, I completed a full day of work and then after a nice 1/2 burger for dinner, I did 2 hours on my book.
    Calories: Under by a big margin
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: still just a walk...not enough oomph for my cardio/strength exercises. Maybe next week, I"ll be healthy enough
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @RangerRickL You and your wife are an inspiration :smile:
    Exercise: yes (25 min Tabata, 20 min yoga)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yay for Rose!

Yes to 3x. 30 min elliptical.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    22nd January. Not a great day, but I managed:
    Exercise : Yes, 30 minutes brisk walk to shops, station, cinema
    Calories: Yes, just, but too many of them drinking the last of my Christmas bottle of whisky.
    Tracking: Yes
    Try for healthier day today, with Yoga class booked. I also have to try and finish my Tax Return, try and contact step son to reorganise my trip to UK which he messed up. Stresses that make it hard to concentrate on Healthy Me ...
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats Rick and Rose!
    Exercise yes! swim 32 minute laps
    Tracked food? yes
    Stayed within what I tracked? yes.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    January 22
    Exercised?: Yes. 8km in 64 mins (flat)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Lazy day mostly round the resort. Good weather. Went out for a walk to keep body moving and mind fresh. Felt better after (as I usually do). Not fastest pace as still working out area.

Took daughter, her friend and nephew to the local carnival. Daughter is not a rides person, her friend and nephew both were though. I went on one ride (the pirate ship). Just as I remember it (not too scary for me - in some ways almost relaxing :) ).
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nope again :/ was still not feeling good. Ugh!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL it is great to see a picture of your first wife(love it) Rose Rick, she is definitely an inspiration to all! I have heard so much about her that I felt like I already knew her so I now have a face to the name! Hugs to both of you!
    @craigo3154 Great to hear you are enjoying your holiday with still getting in your exercise with fun things as well as your walking.
    @loopydo2017 glad you enjoyed your husbands birthday sounds like you have it covered and the cupcakes are where you want them...lol
    You guys are all doing awesome! Remember every day that we are accountable is a good day regardless! Hope everyone has a good week

yes x 3 today.......woohoo :)o:)
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories- No
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 20 mins treadmill
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
    Jan 22
    I’ve been doing really well with going to the gym every day. I even added yoga offered at work. I had an unfortunate event that distracted me from my regular logging. So sorry.
  • erbear117
    erbear117 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Exercise: No - just a few minutes of yoga. Very exhausted from a weekend out of town
    Calories: No - 1538/1500. So close!
    Tracked: Yes