Options
    January 20
    Exercise-yes, weight class and cleaning
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My body is on the mend. Isn't our body amazing in it's ability to recover?
    Voice is improved enough to get through a 2 hour presentation.
    Calories: under by a few
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: 27 minutes of walking.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised:
  • drea2011
    Options
    Exercised:
  • qwertycat1
    qwertycat1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. I'm exhausted. Thank goodness for Advil.
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise ✅ weights
    Calories ✅ under
    Logging ✅
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3 Dang!
    I did some yoga and tracked, but I went over calories.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can still be in the challenge as long as I don’t need any more pass days right? I love this challenge but it is tough!
    A good Saturday for me is a family day. breakfast all together and something active. Tonight I got to take my 5 year old shopping, just the two of us, and it was so fun. She tried on so many clothes :)
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes to 3x. Walked 30 min.
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Rode my bike to the gym to lift weights
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    Pass #2 for me today, Cookie monster been about again but once they are gone, they're gone, a bit of r&r today...
    Exercise yes 30 mins yoga, lol, did day 4 of the beginners 30 day challenge then realized I did that yesterday! Did day 5 too so am on track there
    Tracking yes shameful!
    Calories no, way over!
    Perfect Saturday for me would be a long walk along the north Norfolk coast UK

My favourite aunt lives in Norwich. I used to spend every school holiday there as a child. Cromer and Mundsley were where we went a lot. And Yarmouth, for riding on the snails and hot doughnuts!

Aww bless! Yes love Cromer, Sheringham and Hunstanton are other favourites, Titchwell and Holkham to get away from it all, roll on Spring!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank. ✅
  • drea2011
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: Yep
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Exercise - No
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking- Yes

I love lazy Saturday mornings because they rarely happen...like laying in bed with a good book and coffee. I also like buy at home mornings where I get everything done Sat morning around the house and don't have to worry about it.
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My idea of a good Saturday morning is pampering myself with a cut and color! Which is what I did after I planned my food and then later....ate what I planned to.

Don't laugh....I did not exercise but did listen to my hypnosis tape on optimizing sports performance! So I did not have a perfect day...but in my mind I did! LOL. (PS on my Sunday run...it is Sunday now, I had a personal best after 2 days rest!).
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    I can still be in the challenge as long as I don’t need any more pass days right? I love this challenge but it is tough!
    A good Saturday for me is a family day. breakfast all together and something active. Tonight I got to take my 5 year old shopping, just the two of us, and it was so fun. She tried on so many clothes :)

As per @2020pinktogo, you don’t get booted out. I’ve been part of this challenge for a few months now and have never made the winners circle but check in everyday. I figure if I didn’t, my ‘off’ days would be a lot more!

Yes x 3

A Wetlands Habitat Hike and a walk with a friend, along with our morning pup walk
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    What I really like about Saturdays and Sundays is that I don't get 'business' emails.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    YES X 3