Paleo? Vegetarian? Vegan?

Options
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if there are any mommies on here that are vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan or paleo. My family & I have been eating Paleo for the last year and change. We have been trying to incorporate more vegan meals throughout the week... I would love to have some friends that share the same lifestyle choices

Replies

• allieriojas
    allieriojas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m vegetarian, but working on becoming 100% vegan. My husband only eats lean meats and my toddler eats anything (although she’s mostly interested in lean meats only as well). This is a recent change for us so having some friends who are going through the same changes would be great!
  • Balanced_Elephant
    Balanced_Elephant Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @allieriojas That's awesome. My husband got a sudden dairy & gluten allergy about a year & a half ago so, that's why we switched to a Paleo lifestyle. We wanted to just take another step by going vegan... at least for part of the week. I'm not sure if we could go 100% as far as giving up ALL meat though lol. My kids (ages 2 & 5) seem to really enjoy some of the vegan meals so I'm pretty happy about it.
  • ABBYBooWho
    ABBYBooWho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a new vegetarian and just found out I'm pregnant with a baby due in September. I friend requested both of you. I have my diary public. Trying to eat enough healthy calories is where I struggle. I don't want to fill my diary with junk because I need to eat more calories.
  • MissIlochi
    MissIlochi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not quite vegetarian but I definitely aim for more of a plant based diet. Since I found out I was pregnant I noticed I haven't had much taste for meat.
  • tinybutfierce94
    tinybutfierce94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’ve been vegan for 5 years and love it! Husband eats meat when we go out, but I only cook vegan meals.