Replies

• meght3
    meght3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am, I'm ready for a fresh new year!
  • luellakay10
    luellakay10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m so ready for the new year and a new me. I dropped 56lb this year and now want to concentrate on getting fit, currently not fit at all...
  • Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am looking to improve my eating habits and increase my activity levels.
  • jenniferrenie
    jenniferrenie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    2017 I started walking an average of 2-5 miles a day and over 10,000 steps but did not lose any significant weight. 2018 going to eat healthier, be mindful of sugar levels. 12/29/2017: Ready, set, GO!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is my year. I'm going to make it my year.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yup!! Lets do this!!
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am!!
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am lets go! My best friend and I are wanting to start this year off with finding ourselves as well as a healthier us and the right diet for us (we both have GI issues among other things). Just working to get healthy and lose some jiggles.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am so up for this! Bring it on 2018.
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A new year... a new start again, so yes definitely in to join you all. :)
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    i'll be joining in once again
  • cycletrak1
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sorry for the delay. Spreadsheet will be coming soon. Computer hard drive died (platen/disk type) and I can't use tablet for spreadsheet.

New SSD drives installed (no platen/disk to go bad). Reloading drives with backup, but it takes time.

So I haven't forgotten about the spreadsheet.

:flowerforyou:
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay. Spreadsheet will be coming soon. Computer hard drive died (platen/disk type) and I can't use tablet for spreadsheet.

New SSD drives installed (no platen/disk to go bad). Reloading drives with backup, but it takes time.

Thank you
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Finally feeling like I could actually lose some weight. Lost a little over the last several weeks without really trying, hoping for it to continue!!
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2018
    Options

Thank you

I was able to get the Spreadsheet Thread up before Midnight, the start of the challenge!!! Yipee!!

• transformationalshell
    Options
    hi friends. I am in lets make 2018 our year.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am back and determined!! I've gained almost all my weight back in the last year and a half and can't be having it. Ready to do this!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Bottomed out emotionally last summer and have been working with my doctor to tweak my new meds to keep things under control.

No longer embarrassed to admit I need help in that department.

Ended up gaining 25 lbs back of the 60 I lost, but hey - I didn't do like I normally do and gain all that I lost and then some! This is 2 steps forward, 1 back instead of the normal 2 steps foward, 3 back.

My main goal for this year is to keep on track, take one day at a time, and feel good about myself.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Thank you

I was able to get the Spreadsheet Thread up before Midnight, the start of the challenge!!! Yipee!!

You Rock!!! Thank you