Like Minded Lushes - Winter 2018

Options
12346»

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    We had great weather this last weekend. we didn't get to go property hunting because the real estate agent never sent us the info she said she would. we have tried again for next weekend but the weather probably won't be as nice. Work sucks. Yesterday I actually had an ale. Haven't gone that route in a long time but I just really felt like having a Newcastle. I truly enjoyed it.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the property hunting, Robin!
    Drizzling/dreary weekend here and I did zip. Drank more wine than usual. I'm dragging today but am determined to have a successful week. Got in a workout and will be abstaining from all alcohol tonight (and maybe even most of the week!)
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds for the week. BAH!
    Have a great weekend lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Yeah I'm hanging on to those pounds I put on too. Lots of rain and cold weather makes me just want to hibernate.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Sydney- hibernating. I feel ya! Crappy weather just sucks the joy out of a person!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Its 30 degrees here and tomorrow is the first day of spring... :p:p Gross! Tomorrow my baby turns 25, I don't think its possible for me to have a 25 year old! :#

Robin- sorry things are sucking right now, hope things turn around!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    We've got a break in the rain til Thursday. Hope to get out for some good walks.
    I feel ya, Ann! Mine's turning 24 and graduating from Grad school. I have been feeling my age lately :/
    Hope everyone has a great week!!