Starting Again

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Progress. Just make progress. It's okay to have setbacks & the need for do-overs. It's okay to draw a line in the sand & start over again--AND AGAIN.....Just make sure you're moving the line forward. Move forward, take baby steps, but at least take steps that keep you from being stuck. Then change will come. And it will be good. "too often we fear making changes because we fear that we won't do it perfectly.....Sometimes we think if we don't make instant progress, then real change isn't coming....There is a beautiful reality called "imperfect progress. The day I realized the glorious hope of this kind of imperfect change is the day I gave myself permission to believe I reaally could be different." Rereading one of my favorite books ----Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. Guess it's time to void this house of it's cookies & fudge and start making some "imperfect progress" HOHOHO!

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Progress. Just make progress. It's okay to have setbacks & the need for do-overs. It's okay to draw a line in the sand & start over again--AND AGAIN.....Just make sure you're moving the line forward. Move forward, take baby steps, but at least take steps that keep you from being stuck. Then change will come. And it will be good. "too often we fear making changes because we fear that we won't do it perfectly.....Sometimes we think if we don't make instant progress, then real change isn't coming....There is a beautiful reality called "imperfect progress. The day I realized the glorious hope of this kind of imperfect change is the day I gave myself permission to believe I reaally could be different." Rereading one of my favorite books ----Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. Guess it's time to void this house of it's cookies & fudge and start making some "imperfect progress" HOHOHO!

That is a great book! I also like her "Best Yes."