Jan. 2nd The Beginning

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Today we begin. Today is the first day of commitment or re-commitment. What are your goals, not long term but for the month of January. My short term goals are tracking my food, drinking my water, 20 minutes of exercise 5 days a week and hopefully drop 5 pounds this month. Please help keep me accountable.

Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    near term goal is a 6 pound loss from my birthday weight. that will put me below 400#... the last time i weight 400 bill clinton had just been re-elected.

i live in very rural area nearst gym (that allows men) is 20 miles away... and 0F is too cold for walking outside.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My goals for January are : track my food, drink 3 or more litres of water daily, be active for 20 minutes a day (Will be taking a break from activity on 17th for about a week ish due to surgery.)

And most importantly, take more time for myself.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My goals for January:
    Eat healthier
    Get some type of exercise most days
    Drink a lot more water
    Lose 5 lbs
  • kigeliakitten
    kigeliakitten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goals are to track my food, swim twice a week and lose 4 lbs by the end of January
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I hope to make it to onederland this month! I CAN do this!! Let's do this!!
  • transformationalshell
    Options
    my 3 goals are:
    exercise min 30 mins daily
    track my food
    drink 6 glasses of water a day
  • fxckyourxbox
    fxckyourxbox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In January I hope to accomplish:

Quitting drinking at work every night.
    Remembering to adequately hydrate every day.
    Consistently working on stretching and flexibility.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My goals for January are:
    Track all food
    Drink 2.5 litres of water per day
    Walk 30 mins 5/6 days a week.

Good luck everyone :-)
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal for January is to consistently log my food. I have gotten so far away from that and I need to harness it back in.

Second is to get back to exercising, starting off with 30 minutes, 3 times a week.

Third is up the water. I haven't been to bad at still drinking it, but I know I need to still get in more.
  • Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goals for January ... Cut out "The Wine". I feel like the last two months I have a glass in my hand everytime I turn around. Empty calories that I really do not need. Next STOP filling the candy dish on my desk at work. Let's be real, I am the only one really eating the candy:) Make healthier meals for myself and my family. Last, make exercise a must! At least 45 minutes three days a week.

Help me stay on task! Good luck everyone.
  • hongkongjedi
    hongkongjedi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My January goal is to make good decision and have self-control, sleep before midnight, keep hydrated and move more!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    My January goal is to log my food, not drink soda, and get back to exercising.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My goal is to cut out all the processed, refined sugar desserts, and sodium laded food I've been gorging on for what seems like forever. I want to be back at 150lbs..........228 has me scared to death I'll return back to 375 one day. Gotta stop!
  • transformationalshell
    Options
    My goal is to track food, eat 80% clean real foods, drink 6 glasses of water a day and to exercise min of 30 minutes per day. I would like to get out of the 150's into the 140's by the end of January.