Join me! for Water Fast to start on 5 January

Options
RinsenRepeat
RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2018 in Social Groups
Hallo everybody
I dont want to experience detox symptoms nor keto flu while on waterfast, since I indulged in the holiday season on caffeine, sugars and starches.

So therefore Im restarting my intermittent fasting this week which I interrupted beginning december so I could enjoy my summer vacation.

I am very experienced with Intermittent Fasting and easily water fast up to 4 days at a time.
However I have not yet waterfasted with 0 calories beyond 7 days.

this why I am interested to perhaps join somebody else who wants WF as well.

Today starting Phase 1 to enter into ketosis to make entering into phase 2 of full water fasting by 5 january 2018 easier.

Anyone is welcome to join me.

What we will do:
Keep track of food, emotional state and health and other experiences notes and full body tape measurements to track every day.

1 single IF Fast break pd has makros as follows to phase into deep ketosis in the next 3 days: medium fat (max 30gram) and low as possible carbs (below 10gram) and at least 50grams protein to help satiety until I am deep in nutritional ketosis.

Im attempting again a 7 day waterfast first and if all goes well again
will proceed to extend it in increments as follows up to 14 days, 21 days, 30 days, + 40 days + thereafter until my body demands a break for food.

Replies

• ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    How'd your fast go? I'm currently on Day 3.
  • RinsenRepeat
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @ThinnerHill Its going great! However I find it too hard to do beyond 7 days...so sat I had 2 meals and today I am back to intermittent fasting had breakfast only..I will be back for 3rd cycle of waterfast from Monday again...Im down a bunch of cm...and dropped from 95kg to 89kg! Still got far to go, but this is working, my GP is happy that Im looking healthy and feeling good..even my basal metabolism is higher since my last test 6mths ago (I have hypothyroid)
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    @ThinnerHill go check out the superior results of water fasting against dieting in the biggest loser challenge group, january results discussion, week 1 and 3 results.. And that with my slow metabolism...