Would YOU marry YOU?

Options
pa_jorg
pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
Would YOU marry YOU? Honestly?

Saw this on the regular forum today and thought it would be a good SP topic.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1062726-would-you-marry-you

Hmmmm...I need to think about this before I answer.

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Yes, without question. I'm looking for someone just like me, but with a penis :bigsmile:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Not.a.chance
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes...in a heartbeat. I like the qualities I have to bring to a relationship. My daughter tells me I'm too picky....and maybe that's why. I know what I can bring to a relationship and it's what I expect also.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Yes...in a heartbeat. I like the qualities I have to bring to a relationship. My daughter tells me I'm too picky....and maybe that's why. I know what I can bring to a relationship and it's what I expect also.

Perhaps you'd reject yourself?

--P
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    No, way too f*ed up in the head and no physical attraction really isn't good.

I wonder sometimes what the hell my gf is thinking.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Perhaps you'd reject yourself?

--P

I already have on occassion!! :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    With all the uproar about same sex marriage I don't want to be the test case for same person marriage.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    If I was into girls yes! I am an awesome person. How no man has discovered that is beyond me, not to brag.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    um.......... hell no, although I know I am good person, it would not work out between me, myself and I
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I've worked for years on becoming the type of person I'd appreciate from an outside perspective.

However, my character is definitely masculine and complementary to what I'm looking for... but I don't think two people who are exactly the same are necessarily a great match. That aside, from a basic character perspective, life experiences, outlook, hobbies, etc - YES.

I'd want someone better looking than me though, don't we all! ;)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I think I already am married to me, but it's an open relationship.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    If I were a manly man, yes I'd be very attracted to me and would wanna put a ring on it!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    No. I'm a bit on the shy side. It takes a while for me to open up, i.e. come out of my shell. I dated someone briefly who was the same as me. Shy, a bit of a introvert. It did not last.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I've worked for years on becoming the type of person I'd appreciate from an outside perspective.

Definitely. Sometimes it's hard to show people that you're awesome even if you know it.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Yes, without question. I'm looking for someone just like me, but with a penis :bigsmile:

Love you Anna!
  • kimad
    Options
    UMM ok, so...

If you wouldn't marry yourself why the hell would you think a man should?
    If you don't love yourself enough to marry yourself you have a lot of work to do before you worthy of a good man/woman..

Just my thoughts
  • kimad
    Options
    If I was into girls yes! I am an awesome person. How no man has discovered that is beyond me, not to brag.

I'm hoping Asia discovers the same hehe
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Aside from the fact that I don't have the desired body parts...

I think I'm awesome. I think whomever ends up with me will be damn lucky. That said, some diversity is nice. I need someone to make me push my own bounds and step out of my box; dating someone identical to me wouldn't promote that.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome. I've been lots of places, seen lots of things, done a lot, have lots of adventure stories... yep, probably, if I were a man. I would definitely want a, y'know, manly version of me, though :tongue:
  • christine24t
    Options
    UMM ok, so...

If you wouldn't marry yourself why the hell would you think a man should?
    If you don't love yourself enough to marry yourself you have a lot of work to do before you worthy of a good man/woman..

Just my thoughts

Agreed!