September babies?

Options
justjenny
justjenny Posts: 529 Member
Any of you lovely ladies due in September? Would love to meet some ladies on the same journey as me.

Replies

• Kfont42
    Kfont42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • kellirina620
    kellirina620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am too! Pregnant with my second!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What is your EDD?
  • LifeIsThePits
    LifeIsThePits Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Due September 29th—first time momma here! Scared sh*tless, too! Lol
  • sugarmagnolia55
    sugarmagnolia55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, pregnant with my first and just went for an ultrasound today. EDD is September 7! My doctor joked I may go into labor on Labor Day haha. Congrats to everyone!
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I’m due in sept. Not sure of my due date yet. I have a scan on the 6th.
  • ABBYBooWho
    ABBYBooWho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am due Sept 28th based on lmp I haven't been to the doctor yet.
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm due August 19th. Just had an Ultrasound at 10 wk4d and got to see the little bean squirming around. This is my second.
  • MissIlochi
    MissIlochi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am! September 30th! First time and super nervous and always thinking something is wrong
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sep 22nd! Ob’s appt tomorrow to confirm the actual week we’re in right now :)
  • SaritaJack
    SaritaJack Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    MissIlochi wrote: »
    I am! September 30th! First time and super nervous and always thinking something is wrong

It's gonna be alright! I totally understand. I'm at the end of my third pregnancy, and even after two healthy babies I've spent so much time convinced that something was going to go wrong! Be really open and ask your care provider any question you have. They're used to it. :)
    And try to remember that even when something is abnormal, that doesn't mean it's wrong. I'm almost 37 weeks along with a Single Uterine Artery, which is pretty rare. It freaked out my midwife a little at first, I think, because there's potential that the baby won't grow well or will face complications. But he's already measuring bigger than my other two were when they were born, and this has been my healthiest pregnancy yet. :)
    You've got this!
  • makshults
    makshults Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am Sept. 25! Trying to make sure I don’t start eating for 2!
  • MissIlochi
    MissIlochi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words @SaritaJack !!!! It felt good knowing I'm not the only one!
  • charilyposh
    charilyposh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    September 25. First time mom. Super scared too, it wasn't even planned and I am so clueless. It hasn't been easy for the past 8 weeks. Luckily I have no morning sicknesses and my appetite is back, but I always have pains in one place or another. Seems like it's going to be rough on me.
  • smudgeling
    smudgeling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. It's my first pregnancy too, due in early Oct. My focus is on healthy eating choices and getting active / staying fit. It's great to see a supportive group here. I also haven't a clue, but am trying to be kind to myself, relax and forgive what I don't know.

I'm a bit nervous about drinking enough water, that my core is weak, and feeling tired easily (esp since I'm at high altitude). I'm super excited about the pregnancy, but still keeping it hush. I just say cutting booze and eating healthy is a new years resolution, which is also true.

Nice to meet you all.
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi All! August 22nd for me (but there is not an August group) Made it through the first trimester without gaining, which my Dr said was perfectly normal and not an issue. Just into my 2nd trimester, and starting to get hungry all the time! Have to remember breakfast and to pack healthy snacks so I have something and don't resort to sweets. Congrats to all of you!!!
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi All! August 22nd for me (but there is not an August group) Made it through the first trimester without gaining, which my Dr said was perfectly normal and not an issue. Just into my 2nd trimester, and starting to get hungry all the time! Have to remember breakfast and to pack healthy snacks so I have something and don't resort to sweets. Congrats to all of you!!!

My due date is August 19th, i'm 15 weeks. I also haven't gained any weight yet, just lost 2 lbs, but that is not very different form my first pregnancy. Do you know what you are having yet? We just found out we are having another boy :)
  • deepthi87d
    deepthi87d Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All my due date is September 7.I am on my 12 th week now.this is my 1st pregnancy.Happy that I found this group.
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew what we were having! Have to wait for anatomy scan at 18 weeks... Congrats on the boy! @fernt21
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm due Sept 9, though he's measuring Sep 2. I'm high risk and ama so found out a few weeks ago were having a boy!! My 3rd, I have 2 girls and his very first