Talking to my coach about this.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    February 25, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

"drop by drop the bucket gets full" Yeah!!! February is almost done.....Wow O... 3 more days! I can't believe it.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

No excuses but I had a chronic stomach pain (Center / top) yesterday and spent the day in bed. I had this pain a few weeks ago and it knocks me off my feet, hurts to move and even breathe.

I woke pain free this morning so I’m going to wrap the dogs up (it’s 35 here) and get over the Wetlands for a good, long walk.
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It was a wreck! My friend opened a Chinese buffet and I was there to support... so eat a lot more than I should and couldn’t track accurately. Didn’t get to exercise but I did run around with my kiddo for a bit in the house.
    Need to learn not to talk myself out. Last night after bedtime story with my son, I was planning to clean up the kitchen... but I sat longer playing on my phone, reading articles one after another, before I knew it, it’s midnight!!! Need to be careful not to slip back in old bad habits.

Feb 26 - will be good!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Intentional pass! Can't track some of the odd things I'm eating...but still took a nice walk at Least