February 7 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, strength training
    I'm a dancer, and like @craig's ice skating years, we constantly work on posture. Good posture comes before anything else in dance, it just doesn't work without it. It's been my experience that good posture also improves your mood, and self esteem.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep focus t 25 +10 min circuit training
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep!

• lcollaro
    lcollaro Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder. I have terrible posture and this year I'm trying really hard to be more mindful and hopefully improve.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walking, shovelling snow and then shovelling some more after the snowfall was finally over.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    So pleased with everyone's participation and enthusiasm for this challenge. I make every attempt to visit the posts multiple times per day to give my "vote of confidence" to those who have been successful with the challenge each day. Keep up the good work...you should be proud of your achievements!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I will soon be leaving Phoenix and returning to cold & snowy Chicago, Illinois, USA.
    Tomorrow, I’ll be walking with a hiking group in the Superstition Mountains (I love that the mountains are called Superstition).
    Today:
    Calories: nicely under the limit
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: easy day stroll as I rest up for a big event tomorrow
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, Feb 7
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (60 min body pump)

Yoga is amazing for so many reasons, and posture is definitely one!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour boot camp class
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1 today. I knew it was going to be difficult to stay within calories and to track properly as we were visiting a friend for supper. Probably not too bad, but an aperitif, wine and un petit digestif did not help. Back on track now.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I have tried skipping as well as my usual stuff. Calves and ankles not altogether impressed :#

@RangerRickL we used to hike Superstition Mountain on a Saturday morning with our dogs. You can horse ride there too. We also used to float down Salt River in the summer, you should try it sometime, it’s a relaxing experience if you don’t go at the weekend!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    So pleased with everyone's participation and enthusiasm for this challenge. I make every attempt to visit the posts multiple times per day to give my "vote of confidence" to those who have been successful with the challenge each day. Keep up the good work...you should be proud of your achievements!
    Thank you. I've only recently discovered that I sometimes get a 'Like' or even a 'Woo' or a ''Hug'. Very encouraging. Can't see who they are from though.
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes. did speed work on track
    Track? yes
    Eat what I tracked? yes.
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes Stationary bike
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 - I didn't want to use it, but I had a very off afternoon. On the plus side, I increased my steps by 2,000 :)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    February 7, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of snow jobs today here

Made it for 1 whole week this month!..... "drop by drop the bucket gets full" Yeah!!! 1/4 drop in this February bucket.
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feb 7 - Pass Day 4 (I know, we only have 3, this is just for my own count)

Starting fresh on Feb 7, to be honest I didn't eat anything really bad, but because of my husband's cooking Indian and Chinese food (my favorites, supposed to have salad for dinner though) and colleague's bringing her homemade brownies (eating them to be polite)... I think I'm out for calories (It might not be, but I always try to overestimate homemade food's calories). My lesson: need to learn how to say No.

Exercise: no, I worked from 8a.m. and didn't get home till almost 9p.m., thought about taking a walk/cleaning as exercise afterwards, too tired to any of those. I probably can count whatever I do the whole day as exercise, but because it's not "intentionally to be active", I don't want to count it.
    Calories: over for a bit, but I was proud of myself not eating at night for something unhealthy...
    Tracked: yes... even though sometimes it's frustrating to figure out which one I should put, I just overall added a bit more (count more portions)

I'll pick myself up, and will do better.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Hit my 10,000 steps during workday- went to water aerobics -1 hourin evening
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Easily
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes for 6/7th
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes for 6th/7th
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes for 6th / 7 th

Been researching into fasting again since I had great luck with intermittent fasting last year, Gotta say some of the studies are amazing when it comes to the actual fat burning and body stablization process.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    yes x 3