Meal Planner

How many of you have done a meal planner to help with your weight loss? im on mat leave at the minute and made mine myself, its changed a little since but stick to almost every inch of it and pretty much all days are my calorie goal for the days

152omwz.jpg

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Nice!! Over achiever!! :laugh:
  • Nice!! Over achiever!! :laugh:

hahaha piss off! :laugh: :tongue: meany, its really helped me stay on track with what i can and cannot have.
    plus since im going back ovo-lacto vegi it helps with what to have for dinner. otherwise the basis of my phone calls to my husband during the day consist of

me "what shall we have for dinner?"
    andrew "i dunno! what ya fancy?"
    me "i dunno, thats why i asked you!"
    andrew "well what do you want then?"
    me " i dunno idiot"
    andrew "what have we got in?"
    me "lots/nothing"
    andrew " i dunno! you choose"

OH MY GOOOOOOSH! GRRRR:mad: :explode: :devil: :sad:

So as you can see its really helpful to me :flowerforyou:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    LMAO!!! I thought my husband and I were the only couple who had that conversation almost daily!!!!!!! MEN
  • still happens even now i have my meal planner. i tell him to look at it and he says i should know whats for dinner cos i put it up
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    still happens even now i have my meal planner. i tell him to look at it and he says i should know whats for dinner cos i put it up

Haha, I don't have an actual menu such as yours but before we go grocery shopping we make a two week dinner list and so it's all right there on the fridge yet he still asks me what he should make when it's his night to cook.

JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND POINT TO SOMETHING!!!!

It's not rocket science!

LOL! Men, sigh....
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    i meal plan but not for weight loss. with three kids im pretty busy and it makes meals and shopping so much easier :)
  • I started using one about a month ago, mainly for budget reasons but I've found it's great for my diet. I found this one online that also has a grocery list; it's great! Once a week the man and I sit down and decide what to have that week and write down all of the groceries at once, and then that's IT for the week. No mini-trips to "get milk" that turn into $90 of random yummies. Anyway here's the link: http://craftsewcreate.blogspot.com/2011/04/printable-menu-plan-shopping-list.html

I also have a modified version that I made with (better) different categories, no silly graphics and a week starting on Wednesday (because that's when we go grocery shopping). If you want that one, message me and I'll send you the file!