New Mommy On A Misson

BeeNovah
BeeNovah Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone !

My name is Bee and i have a sweet baby girl by the name of Novah. She's 3 years old. Before i became pregnant i was 160 and just loving it. After birth i was 240 yeah.......big big difference. I started breastfeeding and i was loosing weight so fast. Once my daughter got off of breastfeeding at 1.5 years old closer to 2 years old I started picking up the weight and going out to eat a lot, fast food chains etc. So now here i am 250.6lbs just looking for some motivational help. I do have something new about myself I no longer eat meat such as chicken, beef, pork and turkey. I am 18 days into it and im doing fantastic lol. Some days are harder than others but I am getting it. I also do herbalife and i was going to the gym that's with my herbalife membership 3 times a week but i had stopped because i end up moving 1 hour away from the gym. So any tips, tricks or information to help this mommy would be great.

Replies

• pcreaton
    pcreaton Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome! Losing weight is hard lol. I've really noticed that I just overall feel better since I've started eating a bit better this week. Starting back up at the gym today after work. Good luck to you!