August Goals!

Options
kts1988
kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
Hi everyone!

How are you doing in terms of staying on track and reaching your goals? I have been doing fairly well, but really want to kick things into high gear this month. I go wedding dress shopping in 36 days (yikes!) and am not where I would like to be quite yet.

By August 31, I would like to weight 125 (I am 5'4") or fit back into a size 2. To accomplish that goal, here are some mini-goals I will focus on:

-Track everything I eat & all of my exercise
-Continue to follow a paleo diet
-Stick to 3 meals a day, no snacking
-Do a strength training session followed by 20 minute interval run 3x/week
-Take 2 rest days or active recovery days a week (you need to rest to build that muscle!)

I would love to hear how everyone else is doing and what your goals are!

Replies

• kimkim2014
    Options
    Great idea! For August I would like to keep up with the tracking. Tracking everything I eat. That is going to be one thing for me to work on this month.
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great idea! My August goals!

- Continue walk/run 5km Monday to Friday!
    - focus more on watching what I eat, if I can't track it I probably shouldn't eat it! Tracking is really hard here, nothing has nutritional information (at least that I can understand) and a bunch of the time it really is mystery food lol
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Augusts goal is to get going again!

I have lost with with mfp before but since May I have put on 7lbs again.

My aim is to lose about 12lbs in total by May 2014.

I have a really busy month this month (am I making excuses already?!) so my aim this month is to simply get on track again - start exercising again, start tracking my food and trying to get my OH on board to.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get fit again, with my promotion at work came long hours and the gym classes stopped so I'm going to make sure I get to the two I can and have booked a PT once a week... the more I exercise the healthier I seem to want to eat... :smile:

Good luck to everyone else with their goals!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Exercise is 2 times a week if I am lucky. All thanks to school starting and birthdays and lots of work events. I've kept my appetite under control and groceries have been pretty clean!

Unfortunately, TOM has been around for two weeks (due to stress and my hormones being out of whack) so scale is unreliable right now.