Welcome to the group everyone

Options
So tell me where do you shop? And what’s on your list of foods that you find helpful on your Keto diet? :) I live in uk and shop in Aldi, Asda etc. I tend to buy eggs cheese vegetables and dark frozen fruits like raspberries and blueberries. I do eat meat I buy bacon chicken etc.
What’s everyone’s favourite Keto breakfast??

Replies

• millyjazz2014
    millyjazz2014 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What’s everyone been eating? Any recipes or stories to share? I recently went away on business and was worried about the food in the hotel! But lucky for me they had a lovely buffet with fresh salad, fish, meat etc so sorted!
  • ineedtomakethiswork
    Options
    Brand new to this.....any tips anyone could share would be appreciated! Thanks
  • kippest
    kippest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is is crucial to count calories as well as macros?
  • kippest
    kippest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been able to use local grocery store and amazon.
  • millyjazz2014
    edited February 2018
    Options
    For people who are new to Keto it can be daunting because you may concentrate on all the things you can’t eat. But look at recipes and ideas and you will see the abundance of foods that you can eat and be satisfied. Baked egg in 1/2 avocado with chopped bacon on. Bread made with almond flour toasted with butter. Please ask if you need a recipe for something.
  • millyjazz2014
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi I started here...wqn598r5worm.jpeg
    Try to stick with 80 % fats 25% protein 5% carbs. Use My fitness pals macro chart to see if your keeping within your ratios. Don’t worry too much about calories. Stick to low carb vegetables and fatty meat and fish. Get some unsalted butter and cream. Drink plenty of water too.
    What are you eating in a day?