February Schedule of Challenges!

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
Here’s what’s on the calendar for our February weekly challenges!

If you are new to our group or you just like emails, we have an email reminder system in place. If you’d like to get an email when a new weekly challenge is posted, just email me at: ‪challengeaday2@gmail.com‬ and I'll add you to the list.

Please consider sharing our weekly challenges with your MFP friends. It’s always great to have more people join us!

Jan 29 - Feb 4: Theme: Exercise and Movement
Challenge: Move It Mondays!

Did you know that people who exercise on Mondays are more likely to exercise the rest of the week? It’s true! This month, let’s make every effort to get that Monday workout in. Can we count you in?

Feb 5 - Feb 11: Theme: Healthy Eating
Challenge: Fruits and Vegetables Extravaganza!

Sure, we know fruits and vegetables should be the centerpiece of our diet. But knowing and doing are two very different things. I know I often come up short. This week, let's put the focus on DOING.

Feb 12 - Feb 18: Theme: Sharing Your Wisdom
Challenge: Overcoming the Obstacles

What obstacles have you encountered in becoming a healthier, fitter you? How did you overcome them? What’s getting in your way now? Let’s all chime in because there’s a lot we can learn from each other.

Theme: Healthy Practices
Challenge: Just Breathe

Want to reduce your stress quickly? Just breathe. No, not the ordinary breaths you take unconsciously throughout the day, but deep, calming breaths that will quickly relax you and recenter your focus. Join us this week as we learn and practice a two minute deep breathing exercise that you can use anytime and anywhere to bring your stress levels way down.

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Great challenges. I am looking forward to participating and getting everyone's input. Thanks Denise.
  • SassyCookieMe
    SassyCookieMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    they certainly do look do able, and I'm looking forward to the challenge.