Question for guys

Options
Ichigo2012
Ichigo2012 Posts: 31 Member
Any only because our clothes fit differently, but certainly woman can share their experiences too.

I've found that as I've lost inches around my waist and bought new pants that I've run into a problem. If I buy comfortable pants then the waist is too big, if I buy pants that fit my waist the thighs are too tight, if I buy relaxed fit then the *kitten* is too baggy and looks terrible. My solution now is that I have to wear belts full time with pants based on how they fit my legs.

Anyone else?

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Look for different styles/fits of pants. Like loose fit vs. slim. That might help you find what works.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I've heard women have the same problem - the answer seems to be buy it so it fits the biggest part (thighs, butt, etc) and tailor those to fit you everywhere else.
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Bump as my OH has this issue
    TBH I seem to be developing it with my skinny jeans too
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I've heard women have the same problem - the answer seems to be buy it so it fits the biggest part (thighs, butt, etc) and tailor those to fit you everywhere else.

Yup. Crossfit is going to give you a build that is going to make the tailor your best friend.