Group leader?

Options
jbirdy76
jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
Is there an active member that is guiding this Group? I would love to have an active Christian group to have positive daily interaction with.

Replies

• arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group. Does it have to be the leader or can anyone post things daily?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,368 Member
    Options
    I'm new also
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,368 Member
    Options
    I do have something to share....I've been sick since Jan 4th (much better now) but I was very sick so I had to stop doing almost everything I do, exercising, volunteering at animal rescue, seeing friends etc & was home all day except we have dogs & took them out every morning no matter what but it wore me out. During this time, there were times I got very depressed just being at home & not feeling well day after day. It all made me lean a lot on The Lord & spend more time with Him & made me realize once again, it's not your circumstances that should dictate how you feel, that will always change, but make Jesus the center of your life, He never changes
  • jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Evamutt that is a good reminder to us all. Arfester I don't think it should have to be a leader just thought maybe we could get this board started up again.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    arfester wrote: »
    I am new to the group. Does it have to be the leader or can anyone post things daily?

No leader except for Jesus -