Fitbit Peeps wanted!

Options
Hey guys! Just got a Charge 2.

Join me on fitbit! Looking forward to seeing over there!
Post your profile link below!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/6D7GG6

Replies

• alevans4
    alevans4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where to get BIG custom bands? I've wanted to get either a fitbit or an apple watch, but my wrist is about 10" in circumference and most custom bands I've seen top out slightly over 9".
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @alevans4 Have you looked into the Fit Bit Zip? It clips to your shirt, pants, etc. and doesn’t require you to wear it like a watch!

I have a Fitbit but my cats must have dropped it into their “portal of no return” because I can’t find it anywhere!
  • GothicsDarkAngel
    GothicsDarkAngel Posts: 78 Member
    Options
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Also saw some on etsy
  • GothicsDarkAngel
    GothicsDarkAngel Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @Mellykay88 Check the couch!!
  • rabidhamster87
    rabidhamster87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think Melly's cats must have stolen my FitBit charger too!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    @alevans4 I've got a Fitbit one and it just clips wherever you want it to. Measures steps, flights of stairs, calories and distance travelled as well as having a sleep function too. I've had mine for years and love it. Syncs with MFP etc too.
  • evilfairies
    evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just got an Alta for my birthday a couple weeks ago and I wear it all the time! I haven't figured out how to sync it with anything... Once I figure out how to do all of this stuff I'll join you :joy:
  • alevans4
    Options
    Mellykay88 wrote: »
    @alevans4 Have you looked into the Fit Bit Zip? It clips to your shirt, pants, etc. and doesn’t require you to wear it like a watch!

I have a Fitbit but my cats must have dropped it into their “portal of no return” because I can’t find it anywhere!
    I didn't know about the zip. I may take a look at that thanks :)

• alevans4
    Options

That's pretty cool!
  • lmcclatchie
    lmcclatchie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The fitbit is finally sync'ing with MFP, but it's showing zero - LOL It's not just exercise, but an exercise in patience!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @GothicsDarkAngel I will check there tonight. I swear I don’t know how they do it. I don’t know how many pony tail holders and makeup sponges have vanished!
  • meldwel
    meldwel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys I have a question. Tonight I walked 30 min and used the Map My Walk app, so I know I walked 1.34 Miles. I also have a Fitbit and those steps are syncing to MFP. I have them both linked to MFP, however it doesn’t look like Map My Walk is syncing.

Anyway to my question. If you take a walk, do you manually add that to your exercise log or just go off the steps from the Fitbit?

To give a little more information my walk was a little fast paced. 22:34 pace. The actual app says I burned 430 calories. When I entered into my log I put it as moderate walk 3.0....Let me know your thoughts! Thanks :)
  • ckh825
    ckh825 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just got a Fitbit charge 2, I am so excited!!!! How do I add friends or do challenges