Welcome all!

Hello! o:)

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Please feel free to introduce yourself here.

I wish to keep this group active and will reply to most messages!

Replies

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    At my last wegh-in I was at 330.4. I have been as high as 357. I am 40 years old and been battling high weight numbers for decades now. I am hoping to get where I'm not the fat friend anymore. I want to fit comfortably in a restaurant's booth. I don't have children, but I do have a service animal. I have other issues that complicate things. Best of luck to us all.
  • Oppaloopa
    Oppaloopa Posts: 49 Member
    Hello my name is Karen. Trying low carb for the uptenth time. Going to try a little Bright lines dieting with a combo of Ideal protein diet. I love to take cruises and do a little crafts.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Hi! My name is Melinda. 5"3 SW: 315 CW: 305 GW: 160ish...just doing the eat less, move more. I quit a job where I was very physically active and started my own business. I then sat on my butt for 2 months while I was creating all the paperwork that goes along with owning a business. Little bit about myself: 36 years old, married to my high school love, no kids, 2 cats. Hobbies: we build arcade cabinets (yes, like Pac-Man old school), board gaming, hiking, camping, sci-fi conventions, reading, and latch-hooking. My diary is open for anyone's viewing pleasure.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Melinda. 5"3 SW: 315 CW: 305 GW: 160ish...just doing the eat less, move more. I quit a job where I was very physically active and started my own business. I then sat on my butt for 2 months while I was creating all the paperwork that goes along with owning a business. Little bit about myself: 36 years old, married to my high school love, no kids, 2 cats. Hobbies: we build arcade cabinets (yes, like Pac-Man old school), board gaming, hiking, camping, sci-fi conventions, reading, and latch-hooking. My diary is open for anyone's viewing pleasure.

It's a pleasure to meet you! I love the idea of making arcade cabinets. I can't afford to go to the scifi convention that's coming up in a couple of weeks, but I would be on it like Donkey Kong if I could. I haven't done any latch-hooking, but I have seen it; it intrigues me. I'm a happy hooker with crocheting. :smiley: