looking for friends who walk at home

Options
I have used this app for awhile and need some friends. I only use Leslie Sansone videos so this seems like a great place to look. I need to lose about 100 more pounds but am having trouble with staying motivated. Please feel free to add me. I don't know how to send friend requests.

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @marinagraber, I do not know how making friend requests on an app works. So I can not help in that.

But what I can do is bring to your attention our ongoing Monthly Walk Challenges in this group.

Take a look at our current (February) challenge and read the introductory post which has all the information you would want, or need, to decide if you might like to join in. Then you will have other walkers that you can virtually walk with. And be encouraged by them, as well as share your own encouragement with others as well.

The more the merrier is always a good thing as we walk stronger together.

:flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Hope you join the challenge.
  • Tacocat2018
    Tacocat2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also looking for walk at home with Leslie Sansone friends. Needing motivation in my stressful world. :)
  • klackey588
    klackey588 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I need to start doing the walk at home videos again... definitely need some motivation....feel free to add me anyone that wants to😊
  • SaskyB
    SaskyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've figured it out. Click on the Name under their piccie to the left of their post. And then on the next box - click on their name again. A page opens with 'add friend' as an option. Hope that helps xo.