Weightloss Journey

Hello everyone, I am tired of dieting only to gain it back. On most diets, I felt left out of the friendship circle. The more depressed I got, the more I wanted to eat. I was always successful for about 2-3 months. I didn't qualify for surgery and I was continually wasting money on diet doctors or programs. On February 2nd, I had my first Obalon balloon inserted. The procedure was harmless. Swallow this gigantic pill, wait until the capsule dissolves and then they inflate it. For the most part, side effects are limited: some cramping and some nausea. Today I am 4 days in and although I feel a bit sluggish, I feeling ok. Not the greatest but I am sure it takes time for the body to adjust to this foreign object. I am not hungery and I think the limited calories I am consuming is hurting more than doing good but I am also sure this will change. If anyone else is a balloon recipient and want to converse, feel free.

Replies

• wepsice
    wepsice Posts: 2 Member
    How did things work out with the Obalon? I am having my first swallow in three weeks.