Does anyone have Lymphedema ???

Options
2»

Replies

• tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    bigghunny wrote: »
    @tammyfranks2 I would be calling that Dr everyday bugging the *kitten* out of him till he gets that referral done!!! You cannot take the risk of infection because of your diabetes. It's a health risk for you if you let it get worse. Do you powder your body so it stays dry if you sweat? Can you wrap the lymphedema so it doesn't rub against your inner thighs? I'm sorry you are having such pain and discomfort. Hope you ride the Drs as* and he gets you in as soon as possible. If not report him. YOUR HEALTH MATTERS <3<3

yes I am calling as soon as the office opens , I do use powders and the RX cream the OBGYN gave me , it helps but if I am out of the house doing stuff , that's when it gets so bad , I going to try and wrap it up today , I have my old wraps from my lower leg , heck give it a try . get some relief . Thanks so much !! it helps to vent LOL.
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ((hugs)) @tammyfranks2. I just ache at these updates and wish there was something I could say or do that would be helpful. I'm rooting for you, and thinking of you, sending positive energy your way. I hope you can get the referral you need and get some positive action on your legs.
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ((hugs)) @tammyfranks2. I just ache at these updates and wish there was something I could say or do that would be helpful. I'm rooting for you, and thinking of you, sending positive energy your way. I hope you can get the referral you need and get some positive action on your legs.

Thank You so much