Hey, dead group! Lets catch up!

Options
Tell me about how you're doing with your fitness goals, favorite methods, grievances, I wanna hear it all!

Feel free to add me, too. I just paid for a year of Premium and I need people around me to make it worth the wallet dent :)

Replies

• szkasha
    szkasha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, how's it going?

I'm doing pretty well with my current goals. I'm weightlifting and doing aerial. I'm currently in maintenance, because I was cutting for a long time and wanted to give my body a break. I'm adding back in a little cardio just for a liiiittle bit of weight loss, but for the next couple of weeks I'm happy if I stay the same weight. I think it's end of March that I start my second cut, which I'm excited for. I planned it out so I'm done with that cut in June and am able to be back in maintenance during the summer!

What about you? What are your goals? What are you doing to achieve them?
  • LaPetitOurs
    LaPetitOurs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to get to a healthy weight by keto and eventually add in strength training. I actually let myself go off of it this weekend because it was a lot of special occasions in a time frame- what a huge mistake!! I actually felt horribly sick from carby, sugary things. I'm glad I did because it got a lot of cravings out of the way that very likely will not be coming back lol

Glad your goals are going well!!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Anyone still here? I'm Lauren and I'm trying to work on losing about 50 pounds :)
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It seems pretty dead in here but im still active^^ ive lost 42 pounds and am almost at were i want to be.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hiii even if it seems dead here, every now and then there's some liveliness, and remember.... "Mostly dead is slightly alive!" =p

Hey! I'm Amanda. I tend to follow the low-carb/keto way of eating. I'm also interested in intermittent fasting, but haven't totally taken the plunge! Good to see I'm not the only keto-er here =) I have about 50 pounds to lose, and want at least 20 gone by July.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hiiiii new people!!! I'm Lauren and I turn 21 on May 2 so that's exciting :) I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds right now and I want to be at least to a size 8 by October which is my friend's wedding. I posted before but I figured I'd try to keep the conversation going.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have now finnished my weightloss of 46 pounds and i am now in maintenance. Still struggling with eating enough calories and since im planning to start bulking in june i really hope i can find a way to get even more calories in me, wich will ironically enough be my biggest challenge i think....First me eating to much was the problem now my problem is i cant eat enough :p
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    Hiiiii new people!!! I'm Lauren and I turn 21 on May 2 so that's exciting :) I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds right now and I want to be at least to a size 8 by October which is my friend's wedding. I posted before but I figured I'd try to keep the conversation going.

GIRL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    And good luck with losing 50 pounds, I'm in the same boat. I feel like the mental part is the hardest, haha.
    I have now finnished my weightloss of 46 pounds and i am now in maintenance. Still struggling with eating enough calories and since im planning to start bulking in june i really hope i can find a way to get even more calories in me, wich will ironically enough be my biggest challenge i think....First me eating to much was the problem now my problem is i cant eat enough :p

I've heard recomp is so mentally challenging so soon after losing so much weight! Wouldn't know, never lost enough to start bulking, but good luck! =p
  • GorditoTerronillo
    GorditoTerronillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so dead! Let’s see if I can bring bring it up for a bit and see if more people chat.

New here, just joined a couple of days ago and trying to improve myself! I turned 26 this year, and still getting used to the number and to get it right when someone asks me for my age lol

Hoping to find more people to share fitness stuff with! ✌🏼
  • tulsalo
    tulsalo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so dead! Let’s see if I can bring bring it up for a bit and see if more people chat.

New here, just joined a couple of days ago and trying to improve myself! I turned 26 this year, and still getting used to the number and to get it right when someone asks me for my age lol

Hoping to find more people to share fitness stuff with! ✌🏼

Hello all!

Yeah, I agree some more lively discussion is in order. I am not totally new to MFP or dieting. Lost 75 lbs with WW a couple of years ago and have gained most of it back in the last several months. Guess I'm kind of a serial starter but I really want to reach my goal and maintain it this time! I'm hoping discussion and support can help.

Here are my goals:
    Starting weight: 220
    Current weight: 220
    Goal weight: 140
    Height: 5'9"
    Lbs to go: 80

Feel free to add me and let's get this group reenergized!
  • miminoemy
    miminoemy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    I’m Noemy I’ve used MFP before to try and lose weight before but never really worked because I wouldn’t commit but recently I have and I’ve lost about 8 lbs. Might not sound like much but I’m really happy about it especially since I’m on the shorter side so a few extra pounds makes a big difference. Trying to lose another 8 now which seems much more difficult.