Introductions!

Options
Hiiiiiii!!!!! I'm Ashley. I'm a MFB newbie! I'm 27 live in Chicago. I'm a Mary Kay beauty consultant and freelance MakeUp Artisan. I have no kids, and have the most evil sweet tooth on earth.... If its sweet, I'm eating it! :-( I have several online retailers I like for my plus size clothing, one is Fashion To Figure. They have trendy clothes at awesome prices. Their sale & clearance items are always priced well also. What's your favorite place to shop in store or online???

Replies

• nmatkoskey
    Options
    Hi Ashley. My name is Nakitia. I'm 26 and live in Somerset, PA. I have two children under 5 years old. And to answer your question I'd have to say neither. I can never find anything that looks good that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. I am learning to sew and have made a dress to fit me. As I learn more and get better at sewing I'd like to start my own line of clothes for ladies with curves. :smile:
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Alana. I live in Orlando, FL and have a 3-yr-old. I don't have a specific place where I buy my clothes, because I just pretty much shop anywhere that has what I like at a good price, and fits me. I must admit ladyinpink, I went to fashion to figure and checked it out. ;) LOVED IT!!! btw... I also have a mean sweet tooth, so mean I would totally be skinny if it wasn't for my sweets addiction and my addiction to carbs (LOVE soft bread with melted butter and strong coffee...). Great to me you ladies. :)