Anyone on Instagram?

Options
I’ve got an Instagram dedicated to my weight loss transformation and all the life changes I’m implementing to be an active and healthy person again. If anyone else is on IG I would love to follow you (even if it isn’t weight loss related). My username is nonebananas.

Replies

• cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound terrible. I have an IG account but I am sooo hesitant to post anything about my journey because secretly I don't want my extended family and friends to know how hard I am trying. Like someone said in another post, they will start to do the math and say dang if she's lost x amount of weight and she still looks fat, how much does she really weigh? Or dang she's lost x amount of weight, but she still looks the same to me. IDK, just feels scary to me.
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I find that it’s easier for me to be honest with the world than it is to be honest with myself, so I’m documenting my life/journey in a public way because I want to be able to look back on all the little steps that built up to the big changes.

I know I’m lucky that I have a killer support system. I’ve got all my friends and family rooting for me and they make me feel like a rockstar. I’m sure that makes it easier for me to share everything I’m experiencing.
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 : I will find you on Instagram and send you a follow request- I just looked at my instagram page and the few posts I have are all about my dog, but I will try to be more active on it!
  • kaztracy
    kaztracy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    following! i too dont put my own face on anything lol