Iconic wish list

Options

I have had my Iconic a couple of weeks and have the following wish list:

Open water swim exercise. The swim exercise works by lengths of the pool. It senses when you turn around and increases distance by the length that you put into the app. It does not use GPS which is understandable for indoor pools. I would like an open water swim exercise, one that tracks distance by GPS so a swim across a lake or other open body of water can be tracked accurately. I have used the walking exercise to track open water swimming distance.

Both pool and open water swim exercises should also shut off the step counter. It takes my arm movements as steps while I am swimming thus distorting the actual step count. This may also apply to other exercises such as rowing or weight routines. Any exercise that is not step based should shut off the step counter. (or at least have it as an option.)

The clock face design app should be a drag and drop WYSIWYG not a text based script language. Who wants to learn script anyway?

Full control from the phone app and not have to rely on the desktop app for some things.

A faster GPS fix would also be nice to have. Initial fixes can take a while and need open space, cannot get GPS in a building, most likely an antenna issue due to small size.

So far I like it, I have found the apps a little kludgey and not at all intuitive to use but otherwise not bad.

Replies