Calories

Lisasosey
Lisasosey Posts: 14 Member
So, I started this morning on You Tube watching videos on intermittent fasting. Super interesting! Deciding to try it, I had my first meal at 11:00. Then we went out to run errands and I bought a bunch of veggies at Costco. Got home at 2:00 and had another meal thinking I would eat for the last time at 5:00. Well, that didn’t happen. I started cleaning and laundry and a friend came over......no meal. Not really hungry, but had some cottage cheese and mango knowing I was short on nutrition. Logged it all in and MFP won’t post me because I am 707 calories short of my daily requirement. So, I didn’t flake on posting, I’m just being reprimanded.

Replies

• californiachelsea
    californiachelsea Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2018
    That’s interesting- I’ve had all kinds of “odd days” and never been stopped from completing me food diary. You’re doing great!
  • Lisasosey
    Lisasosey Posts: 14 Member
    This was the message it gave me.
  • californiachelsea
    californiachelsea Posts: 17 Member
    Gotcha! Your accountability people can still see your food diary if you’ve allowed them to AND Once a week I will ask everyone to confirm that they’ve completed their logs for the week. You’ll be able to confirm by commenting, so it’s all good!