MFP showing synced STEPS from fitbit, but giving no calorie adjustments

jwdugosh
jwdugosh Posts: 2 Member
I've never had this problem before. I linked my fitbit to MFP a while ago and it usually goes smoothly (i.e., steps are synced from fitbit to MFP and a calorie adjustment is made). The two apps are linked to each other and the fitbit is selected for steps in MFP. Just YESTERDAY, however, the MFP app stopped giving me calorie adjustments, but it still shows the steps from fitbit under exercise. I walked 11,259 steps yesterday (according to fitbit). The number of steps is showing up in MFP after the sync, but the calorie adjustment is ZERO! I disconnected the two apps from each other and reconnected them--still nothing. Please help!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Have you changed your activity level recently?
  • jwdugosh
    jwdugosh Posts: 2 Member
    No--nothing new at all...
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Change the settings for step source to what is occurring (not Fitbit), save out and wait a bit, then change back to desired.

The visual setting doesn't always reflect the used setting which is in your account, visual setting is on the app.

Might confirm the change both on online account and the app. And change back on one and confirm the other changed too.