Training Systems- 2018

Options
CoryAHall
CoryAHall Posts: 4 Member
Feel free to post your critiques and own Training systems/splits/methods/programs here as well.

My beginning system (as a beginner) Weight Lifting and Cardio

Day1:
Chest/Back- Bench Press/Incline Press Barbell and Circuit, Dumbbell Flys/Press, Seated Chest Press, Wide Grip Pull down, Seated cable row, ect.

Day2: Legs/Arms- Dumbbell Curls, Barbell Curls, Leg Press, Inner/outer Thigh circuit, Squats (no bar/weight), Push-ups, ect.

Day3: Abs/Routine- Ab circuit's, Eliptical, Boxing routine, MMA routine, full body fighters weight workout, (Routine refers to the choice of cardio or calisthenics employed on this day, often times being a full body workout routine for MMA in my case though I made up and have videos for many to constantly change it up.)

Day4: Chest/Back- as with Chest/Back day previous.

Day5:
Abs/Legs- as with Ab and Leg days previous.

Day6: Abs/Arms- as with Abs and Arm days Previous.

Rest Day:
as I am on my brothers schedule due to living and vehicle situations rest day is random and interrupts my schedule I simply proceed to the next days activities after his day or days off. But at least one rest day a week.

Every Day is started with a quick full body dynamic stretch (about 3-5 min) and a 10 min warm up on the elliptical.

Rep/Set cycles

Warm up- Very Heavy weight 2x10 (Two sets, Ten reps)
1. Medium weight 4x8 (Four sets, Eight reps)
2. Heavy weight 10x5 (Ten sets, Five reps)

On days I'm not feeling as strong or energized

Warm up- Heavy weight 2x10 (Two sets, Ten reps)
1. Medium weight 5x10 (Five sets, Ten reps)
2. Light weight 5x5 (Five sets, Five reps)